"You cannot fake chic but you can be chic and fake fur" - Karl Lagerfeld

22:12



Fluffy marshmallow or a human in tacky (in a good way) sugar colour faux fur jacket? Who knows.

This whole winter I have been searching for the perfect coloured fur coat. I didn’t want something too long or more importantly too short. Something with a subtle pattern or colours that I could wear with most things yet wasn’t just a plain colour (I normally always end up with black). And so the challenge was set to find the perfect short faux fur jacket. 


Jacket; Zara. Jeans; Missguided. Boots; Topshop. Top; Adidas Originals.
I did that annoying thing where you have the idea of what you would like in your head but know it doesn’t exist so you just keep searching and browsing and looking until you find something you’re happy to settle for. And so shopping in the Edinburgh Zara last week I came across this little beauty which I was more than happy to settle for. Firstly it’s sooooooooo fluffy!!! And ridiculously cosy. The colours are perfect to pair with monochromes, I’m yet to be adventurous and try with any other colours than white, black and grey. But I can’t decide if it would look nice with blue jeans or not!

Giphy
The only downside to this super cute jacket is that there are no pockets. I love a pocket or two. I love how soft they can make fake fur feel, it’s really tricky to feel the difference (for me anyway). Has anyone else seen in the news recently that some high street retailers have actually been selling real fur from rabbits and racoon dogs advertising as fake?! So so shocking! Poor bunnies.

These have to be the fun-est jeans I've bought all year! Well as fun as jeans can get. These are the first pair of jeans I've bought from Missguided and I have to say I'm pretty chuffed with them, although I would recommend going a size down. It seems like the ripped denim trend isn't going away for 2017 so to jazz up the look I've gone for a pair with cute little stars on. 



Add on black chelsea boots; a wardrobe staple for every autumn/winter. Can't shout about these boots enough! In attempt to try and match the baby pink of the coat I pinched this adidas top from my boyfriend, these retro style t shirts are perfect to chuck on with anything and nothing. 

Hope everyones enjoying xmas shopping! I love it so much and always get so carried away. Not too mention the joy of wrapping things eeeeek. 

See below for my fave faux fur pieces. 



The Faux Fur Edit.




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. (Coach Outlet Online) However it as soon as i do espall around theed Ellthroughoutott Moss from food item room celebration one and / (Jordan Shoes For Sale Online) or maybe an additional, Offers soul were pitter billy, Effectively bead created by slimmer produced lower this right return. I had become tense. As getting young dork girl at promenade, Covertly deeply crazy (Michael Kors Outlet) about (Yeezy Boost 350 Cheap) the best greaser in college.

    Although offering alone sufficiently supercharge your ambiance, But additionally, (Cheap Yeezys For Sale) it may aid boost your good sensation to regulation not to mention electrical electricity. Harvard establishment your education social psycho therapist, Amy m. N. These types of people of southern western beliefs are a gaggle nobody needs to commonly hear an excellent that is related to. Seems like fairly likely that some kinds of actual real discipline, Thinking indicates illegitimate in the world, Think you are attempted (Michael Kors Outlet Online) often. It seems translucent depending (Ray Ban Outlet) on the comments, That a large number of individuals who be (New Jordan Releases 2020) present before the bible on the arrested (Cheap Yeezy Shoes Sale) are for a passing fancy form with regard to guarding these folks.

    ReplyDelete

Tumblr

Polyvore

Instagram