Those Gucci Dupes

22:03



Talking about shoe of the season! The Gucci Princetown slipper is everywhere at the moment and seems to be a bloggers favourite, after becoming popular in 2015 theres no signs of the loafer leaving the fashion scene anytime soon. 


Coat; Asos. Trousers; Missguided. T Shirt; Puma. 
So I'm not one to support fakes, and when I say dupes I'm meaning similar high street versions not websites such as yesstyle who basically do exact copies... Even Zara push the boat sometimes with designer dupes but I'm a Zaraholic I can't help it. If I could I would love to invest in the statement designer pieces but for now high street alternatives will simply have to do. (student life, sigh...)


After seeing my friend wear the baby pink version of these backless loafers from River Island I fell in love. After searching around for black embroidered slip ons I ended up back on the RI website and thought I would grab these before they went out of stock. Surprisingly I don't wear anything other than trainers or boots at the moment so that was my justification for this purchase.. plus the fact they're super similar, pretty comfy and saved me a lovely £450. Thank you River Island!! 
Spot the difference haha! Left; River Island. Right; Gucci.
My second Gucci dupe find rewinds us back to summer last year, after eyeing up this bag at Zara for a couple of weeks it appeared in the sale when I was in Stockholm and so I convinced myself it was fate. I have 100% got my moneys worth with this buy, using it for everything and taking it everywhere with me. A budget 'bamboo' handle bag. (However if anyone would like to purchase a Gucci bamboo tote for me I wouldn't mind..)
Zara. Gucci. (almost.. not quite)
Can't wait to write my next blog post on my time at London Fashion Week!! See you then. 

SKW x

Ps. Gucci Tumblr is so funky.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Those slippers actually do look almost identical! Love your blog and style ~

    http://therytashablog.blogspot.co.nz/2017/03/my-skincare-routine-2017.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's crazy right! Still wouldn't mind a pair of Gucci slippers though... Thank you girl, you too x

      Delete
  2. This delay allowed the British fleet to catch up with and sink the Bismarck. Entering the war. Participationin World War I had generated a good deal of anti war sentiment. And the hardest hit would be our customers. Much will prices rise?He said industry analysis outlined a scenario where a 25 percent tariff see the price Coach Outlet Purses On Clearance of the typical vehicle sold in the United States rise by $4,400. For the typical imported vehicle, these tariffs raise consumer prices by $6,875 per vehicle.

    Being a Christian means putting back Christianity to where it belongs. In a symbolic way, we mean having a Christian heart and soul especially during times of duress. It Cheap Air Forces is when Jordan Shoe Stores we perceive our relationships to be in trouble that the Christian in us gets called into action.

    Have another condition that weakens your body's defensesViral pneumonia usually moves in steadily over a few days. On the first day it Coach Outlet Online 80 OFF feels like the flu, with symptoms like:After a day or so your fever might get worse. You might also feel like you can't catch your breath.

    If you like to make dietary decisions based on facts, however, and not what your hippie neighbor is doing, you might try and dig up what's behind this. It turns MK Outlet Online out gluten actually is poisonous . To less than one MK Outlet Sale percent of the population, who have a condition called celiac disease.

    "Our disarmed military bases are vulnerable Coach Outlet Clearance Sale targets for terrorists, as we saw in Fort Hood and the Navy Yard," Stockman said in Cheap Nike Air Force 1 a statement at the time. "Despite that, soldiers trained to use guns cannot carry on base. The result is two mass killings where defenseless soldiers had to watch as their friends were murdered.".

    ReplyDelete

Tumblr

Polyvore

Instagram