Mango Frills

22:31




Frilled sleeves, wide sleeves, bell sleeves, tie knot sleeves… basically any sleeve other than a normal sleeve has been everywhere this season. (know when you say a word too many times and it begins to look weird? Sleeve!) So I’ve been obsessed with fun sleeves and this mango colour number simply had to appear on ze blog. 

Jacket; Topshop. Top; Mango. Dress; H&M. Bag; Michael Kors.
I’ve surpisingly never shopped in Mango before! After falling in love with practically the whole store in London I thought I’d treat myself to a colour I never usually wear. This warm shade of yellow is something I would normally steer far away from (having ginger hair I would never think of wearing yellow…). But I actually really like the shade and have worn it more than I thought, success!

Another recently new item I’m wearing is this cute little grey pinstripe pinafore from H&M which also comes in black. After spotting this on Lissy Roddy’s instagram I simply had to have it. However I would agree with her and say the sizing is pretty big, but regardless it is such a versatile piece, suiting logo tees, turtle necks and wide sleeves. 


Stealing a classic denim jacket in a black wash from my sisters wardrobe (thanks sissy) and my favourite little backpack to complete the look. 



See below for my fave mango pieces at the moment. SKW x 



Mango April Edit


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Tumblr

Polyvore

Instagram