Missguided May Haul

16:16


Introducing the ultimate pinstripe shirt.. with an on trend corset detail waist (which is removable I think?), popper style extended sleeves in an oversized fit. What more could you want!


After shopping on Missguided for many years I still find them such a hit or miss. However recently more a hit than miss! These super versatile pleather trousers have been the best buy for me, in a slim length they come with belt hoops and pockets in an attempt to be worn as trousers. However they are a really weird fit at the waist, maybe it's just me! So I wear them more legging style, but I would still recommend, perhaps just go down a size - which I find is the case in most Missguided trousers.


These fluffy black sliders are a summer must, I decided to get mine early as I know how quickly things can run out! After lusting after the Fenty x Puma fur sliders and deciding that £65 was a little too much to pay for sliders that I'm probably going to use like 5 times? (they're not the comfiest and Scotland is not slider friendly weather yet) So I settled for these and they do the job! Saying that I still would not mind the Fenty sliders should they come back in stock... 😻


I grabbed this bargain nude embellished belt in the sale for £5, the colour looks so pretty with blue denims. The sizing is a little big to wear as a waist belt but for such a cheap price it is totally worth ruining a little to make your own belt holes. This isn't a May buy but I had to add in this chunky blue fray choker, Kim K style for only £6. 

See below for my Missguided Wishlist. 
missguided may




Speak soon, SKW x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Air Jordan 3 All Black, She had been running her own script production company during the day and studying for a philosophy degree at Fordham University at night, returning home to New Jersey in an old car with more than 100,000 miles on it."As I drove onto the Henry Hudson Parkway, the tailpipe and muffler came loose and began dragging on the ground. For the next 21 miles, I kur plunked, kur plunked, all the way home," she wrote in her memoir. "People in other cars kept honking and beeping, obviously sure that I was either too stupid or too deaf to hear the racket..

    Air Jordan 1 Mid Se Black Black White, On one August day in 2014, I flew from Vancouver to Sandspit. It's a two hour marathon on a Dash 8 300 that was followed by an hour long (albeit very scenic) journey by float plane to reach the ship at its anchorage. It came at a time when my personal life was largely falling apart.

    In The Truth about Being Black in America can be found a perspective on the psychological implication of this past of servitude. In it is a term coined for the article called Collective Social Regard or CSR. CSR can be applied to any group but fits specifically well with African Americans because of their unique, singular and peculiar history..

    Jordan 1 Mid Black Green White, Deitch's final short was Carmen Get It before MGM rehired Chuck Jones to direct Tom Jerry. Once again the music played a big part in how the animation flowed and that has to be Deitch's strong suit. His 13 shorts made these American cat and mouse global, increasing their appeal to kids with various backgrounds.

    This is a long story for a very small point, but I was in Mississippi like five years ago and I was talking to a guy who worked at the hall where I was playing. {tag: Yeezy White Cream 350}His first three titles came alongside Shaquille O'Neal form 2000 02, before winning two more with a different core group of Lakers in 2009 and 2010. {tag: Supreme Louis Vuitton Off White Yeezy}

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first time I traveled the Beartooth Highway, as a preteen on a family vacation, I saw a bear and had a snowball fight with my brother. Snaggletoothed, glaciated mountains cut the sky. My mom has a photo of my younger brother and myself a temporary, uneasy truce in our snowball fight obviously called in front of a snow bank easily twice my height.

    On occasion, we would rouse ourselves from our over chlorinated state and Cheap Air Forces seek a change of environment. The most popular pre lunch activities included searching for six toed cats at the Ernest Hemingway House, visiting the small beach on the southern end of Duval Street and watching the Jordan Shoe Stores Key West chickens cluck about (aloof father, heli hen mom, impish chicks). Lisa and Jamie also ventured over Cheap Nike Air Force 1 to Kermit's Key West Key Lime Shoppe as part of our ongoing study of the signature pie.

    Is someone trying MK Outlet Sale to sabotage Prince William's efforts to focus attention on his engagements? His trip to Israel should attract worldwide attention. However, courtiers have chosen the same MK Outlet Online week to publish the royals' accounts, always headline fodder. Even worse, he'll have to compete with Meghan, who is off to a Commonwealth awards ceremony with the Queen..

    She made my heart pound, it skipped a beat when I see her in thestreet and At school on the playground but I really wanna see her on theweekend. She knows she got me Coach Outlet Purses On Clearance dazing cause she was so amazing And now my heart is breaking but I just keep on saying. Baby, baby, baby oooh Like baby, baby, baby nooo Like baby, baby, baby oooh I thought you'd always Coach Outlet Clearance Sale be mine (mine) Baby, baby, baby oooh Like baby, baby, baby nooo Like baby, baby, baby Coach Outlet Online 80 OFF oooh I thought you'd always be mine (mine) I'm gone (Yeah Yeah Yeah, Yeah Yeah Yeah) Now I'm all gone (Yeah Yeah Yeah, Yeah Yeah Yeah) Now I'm all gone (Yeah Yeah Yeah, Yeah Yeah Yeah) Now I'm all gone (gone, gone, gone.) I'm gone.

    ReplyDelete

Tumblr

Polyvore

Instagram