Boyfriend Blazer

17:25


A boyfriend's wardrobe that you can 'borrow' from? (And when I say borrow I mean borrow and never return...) Yes please.

Embracing the Prince of Wales check trend, I thought I'd pinch this blazer for the afternoon. 
Chucked over basic Mom jeans with a contrasting feminine lace top, this oversized fit (an XXL😅) does the job nicely. I'm loving the look of scrunched up thick sleeves at the moment after being inspired by Emma Hill's Blazer Collection. 



Trying to match the oyster vintage like buttons with a pair of off white boots; a Zara sale steal that I actually get good use out of. Does anyone else just panic with overwhelmed-ness in the Zara sale and buy such random things that never see the light of day? Guilty. 

Note to self: Control yourself @ next Zara sale. 

SKW 
x


Blazer; Asos. Top; Zara. Jeans; Topshop. Boots; Zara. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Tumblr

Polyvore

Instagram