Silk Biker

17:42



Know when you become so obsessed with a new item of clothing that you basically just live in it? Regardless of whether it suits you/your outfit or whether its appropriate weather... Yep, this lil jacket.

I had it in my wish list for ageeeees and at last moved it to my basket. This silky pastel almost mint green? Biker style jacket was a Missguided winner, although as always I tend to find their sizing a bit misleading. This being an 8 (my regular size) is pretty oversized. 

Jacket; Missguided. Dress; Jigsaw. Boots; Asos. Bag; Vivienne Westwood X LFW. 

Layered on top of this amazing quality Jigsaw polo neck dress from their AW17 collection creates a more Autumnal look for a Spring jacket. 

My new Asos high knee boots had to make an appearance regardless of how un-comfy they are... they're just too pretty to part with.

"High Heels are pleasure with pain" - Christian Louboutin. 


SKW 
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Tumblr

Polyvore

Instagram